Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blendervideos.com - Google For Blender

Network with other Blender 3D users at forum.irakrakow.com Read the script for this video at blender3dvideos.blogspot.com I don't claim to have a monopoly on Blender knowledge. Quite the opposite. Blender is blessed to have an active community of smart, active users, who are enthusastic about sharing their wisdom with others. A recent example of this is Blendervideos.com, a Blender focused Web site that is, amazingly, only a couple of weeks old (the first post was about December 16, 2009) but, even in this short time, is now crammed with useful articles and tutorials about Blender. The owner, Nathan John, of Bandung, Indonesia (email blendervideos@gmail.com), is a tireless Blender enthusiast who has put together a truly incredible site that benefits all of us as Blender users. Think of blendervideos.com as "Google for Blender". The purpose of this video is to introduce blendervideos.com and to encourage you to contribute to it. In addition, I have been asked numerous times questions like Where should I start in learning Blender? What's the best Blender book? Where is all the information I need to get up to speed in Blender? How do I learn about a particular Blender feature? I want to show you how I do my Blender research.

No comments:

Post a Comment